Many of the options you have in the design phase of your Graber Pole Building are free and included in the quote we give you. Let’s start with some basic decisions…
Choose a size and layout for your building.
How much space will you need?
What will be the purpose of the building?
Storage, garage, animals, or hobbies – they all need a place and space.
What are your bare bones needs and what is your dream wish list?
You may be surprised how economical your wish list can be.
Every building needs a roof.
Have you considered standing seam? It gives a defined, upscale finish to any building.
Our standard metal does just fine too. Alternatively, if you have something specific in mind we will certainly prepare your quote around that criterion.
Here are our three standards for our pole barns:
- Standing Seam and the screws concealed
- G-Rib 29 gauge Metal Roof
- R-Rib 26 gauge Metal Roof
All three are a beautiful option in 22 color choices with a 40-year warranty.
Insiders Tip: Why to Go with a Metal Roof:
- Virtually maintenance-free over the life of the roof
- Installs over existing roof, saving time and money
- Engineered for strength
- Won’t rot, crack, split, break, curl, burn, or blow off
- No termites, pests, mold, or mildew
- Resists dirt and environmental aging
- Lightweight – less than 1/3 the weight of asphalt shingles
- Energy Efficient Significantly longer life expectancy
- Significantly longer life expectancy
- Possible home insurance discounts
- Can increase the value of your home
- Least expensive roofing system over the life of the roof
You can use our color modeler to help you decide an overall look for your structure, as well as color compatibility. Click the squares to choose and coordinate colors for the areas listed.